Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rexburg Community Ski Program


Last year the school district stopped running a community ski program which Devin could be a part of during his 9th grade year. I was sad and wanted him to be able to ski during the week with friends as well as be active during the school week and not sit home. So instead of complaining I decided that I could organize a ski program. Thus the Rexburg Community Ski Program. or iSki for short. At first we took one bus up for the Jr. High. This year we opened it up to 2 buses which would include one bus for the middle school. This would help keep BreAnna skiing and allow Steph and the kids to ski. It brings me great joy to see others have fun and be physically active. thanks Mom for the training in organization and planning good parties.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Robyn! You rock! you've got serious party planning skills!!!

wished I could have skied this year :(

love you!