Sunday, December 6, 2009

The One and Only..Anden

Tasha comes from a wonderful and a large family of 10 brothers and sisters. Anden, who is pictured here has Downes Syndrome but has the ability to bring such joy and love to everyone. He's able to speak in his own special language. He calls Devin--Teddy, Quinn--Mow, and Tasha--Taa and I'm referred and Mom. Anden was staying with Quinn and Tasha for 2 weeks and was able to visit us seveal times. I love to cater to the things he likes so I'll bring out the ice cream to make him a shake and the fixings for hamburgers. In the summer, he loves shaved ice.
Anden loves Mow and Teddy and is so intrigued with Teddy's height. We're always glad to see Anden.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww, what a cute picture! And oh my word is Devin TALL! How long have I been gone?! He had definately changed.