This is as close as I'll ever get to a Moose!!! I was so excited but a little nervous. He's not asleep but just sedated and I felt like he was going to charge me with that rack. I should have kept my eyes open so I'd know he was coming. Silly eyes. I'll learn photoshop and take care of that. Many in the neighborhood we're so excited to see a Moose up close. Devin was right there with our camera to get many close up shots.
Pulled on a sled by the fish and game, this moose will be taken safely to his home.



5 comments:
I am so sad. I have been watching so closely for the moose to come that Jeff bought me a stuffed one to sit by the window. I check probably 10 times a day. I do not know how I missed it. There is something so old fashioned and peaceful in this fast paced modern world about watching the wild life out my windows. The owls, bunnies, squirrels, birds, but no moose! :(
However cute picture of you and the moose.
That is a big ol' moose! The last moose I saw was the one that chased me at Julie's cabin. I like your moose better.
Ohhhhhh poor Pete! He slept in our backyard for a couple weeks - coming in and out freely! I have tons of pictures of him. I was sad when they called the cops on him. I'll miss him. Nice pic of the two of you.
Are you kidding me! Ok now I can tell you about our experience. We were driving up the temple road in the summer and a baby moose ran accross the road so we followed in in a nice little car ride for about 30 minutes untill it ran off! But I was laughing so hard about the picture of you next to it in the trailer! Miss you!
Wow, I can't believe you got so close to it. I hear they are pretty dangerous! That's pretty cool though!
Post a Comment