Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Great Trip


Making memories and building bonds while doing my school work is what multitasking is all about. I traveled to Utah on Thursday morning with my sister Lu who knows every wonderful craft store in Utah. Trying to find vinyl ideas for the school vinyl cutter was my quest.I traveled to my dearest friend Rosie's house where they were celebrating Nathan's 18th B-day. Rosie is a great party girl like me and was finishing the night off with their tradition of carving pumpkins and eating her over the top eclair cake


Friday I visited Lehi High to check out the Financial Literacy program. I'm interested in starting this program at Madison High. I then met Brady to tour the BYU campus and see all the changes since I was in school back in 1978-80. I felt a sense of pride knowing that I graduated from 2 great institutions. The building you see behind Brady and I is the new Joseph Smith building that houses the Home and Family Studies. The building that I spent most of my time for my major was torn down. Brady and I then met Lauren and fixed a birthday dinner for Brady at Rosie's house, played some new games with Nathan, wife Kaitlin and of course Rosie.

Good laughs of course.

Saturday I attended a jump rope show with Brady at the Wilkinson Center, traveled to Rosie's cabin for a couple of hours and then met Tyson for a date at the Pizza Factory. Then back to Rosie's with Brady and Lauren for Guitar Hero, pool and another game of Sizzling Farkel. ( a new dice game) It was great to be with friends and family




Posted by Picasa

No comments: