Our backyard was a perfect setting for the open house. I was a little worried about getting everything done but with the help of many, we pulled it off. Devin tried to take some shots for me. The fountain from Cosco gave this area a nice touch.
I took the patio furniture down to add a nice little setting for people. My set is in front of the poplar trees and this one I borrowed from Beverly for another comfy spot. I then just rented some white chairs to scatter around for the guests. It worked just fine without tables.
Of course my sister's all helped in the kitchen but only got the shot of Sue and LuJean. Kathy, Bev. and Judy also were very helpful and I wish I had a shot of them. Julie Gneiting along with Olivia, Carson and Tanner came to the rescue later to help one more time. Julie did so much to help. She picked up the rolls from Sam's, the chairs from Signature Party in I.F., made the mustard sauce and cream mixture for the tuxedo brownies and then to top it all off brought her edger and trimmed up the grass around the grass and cement edge. How I wish I had a picture to capture this moment. Like many said, "now that's a true friend."
Daris, Courtney and growing little boy. Thanks, family, for your support.





No comments:
Post a Comment