Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Big Move After College

Devin and I traveled to Utah to help Brady move from his apartment in Provo to his Dad's in Mapleton. He sure loved the help and I enjoyed being able to organize and load stuff into the good Idaho Potao boxes instead of grocery sacks
It's always nice to see that you've past some life's lessons onto your kids. Notive the neatly made bed on the day of moving things out of his apartment.
Devin loves spending time with Brady and was able to stay overnight at his apartment and help deep clean while I was helping my good friend Roselyn fix dinner for Junior Prom and put together a picnic for my boys.
I stayed at Roselyn's. She is always so good to welcome us, feed us and share in the fun. Later that day Quinn joined us and we traveled to her new rental cabin in Heber to have dinner, watch the Jazz and sit in the hot tub.

No comments: