Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break in P.A.



I loved being with my daughter, Steph. It was cool enough to take short, quick walks in the park.

This is one way to get the kitchen cleaned up, the floor swept and some laundry done. He is such a happy boy. They call him Maser Man or my tiny, tiny. He is truly loveable and cuddly.


Steph. takes him most everywhere. Mason is truly a delight. She just loves that littly boy.


What special grandkid's. They just love me and I love them back. How I miss being close by and wish a big wave would rush through and pick them up on it's way to the west coast dropping them off in Idaho.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Berta said...

I have TAGGED you. Check out my blog tonight for details. :)

Amy said...

Your grandkids are darling. I love the photo of 'Maser Man' in the sink. Very fun.