As I was traveling, I was thinking about the fun times with Jolene and the laughs that were always in the air when she was around. This experience made me think of this last summer when Janelle and Jolene came home from shopping in Logan with swimming caps on. They laughed and put on a fasion show for Judy. I can only imagine how funny that would have been to see.
Beverly met us at Kathy and Mike's for a moment of reflection and writing of memories and attaching it to the balloon.
Beverly, Sue, LuJean, Robyn, Mike and our photograher Kathy all participated in a frozen moment in time to remember our sweet and loveable Jolene Larsen Iverson. We loved being with her, cherish those times and loved keeping her memory in our hearts and mind. We miss you Jolene and know you are close by.




2 comments:
sweet thing to do for Jolene. I wished I would have heard something. Your pictures were cute with the frog.
I love the frog. That was a good idea. Are you sending that to Addi too? That would be fun for her to have. Glad you took part in the balloon idea. Love you!
Post a Comment