Sunday, November 11, 2007

Brady's Birthday Surprise


Nov. 6th marked the 23rd birthday of my son Brady Gregory Mower. He traveled to Idaho and walked into a surprise party. Lights were out and when the door opened, everyone yelled surprise! happy birthday! It see the smile on his and everyone's face. Food was part of the celebration and we enjoyed Lasagne, garlic bread and lemonade ice cream cake that I posted on my recipe blog. Those who came to celebrate were Daris and Sarah, Shannon and Jason, Tyson and Ashlee, Quinn, Devin and of course Eric and Mom. After having some yummy grub we retired to the downstairs for the viewing of my Tivo recording of Oprah and the Osmonds and then on Ratatoullie. We loved getting together and sharing a special celebration.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! You have a cute family. Good job, Mom. They are lucky to have you. (I'm loving your blog! It's so fun to keep up.)

MZ said...

Hi neighbor, I borrowed your turkey picture. Too perfect for the family blog drama I have going on.

Stephanie said...

Ok....you're slackin big time. You need to get this puppy updated!
Hustle, hustle. Love your guts!

Bre said...

grandma i want to sing you a song.christmas christmas time is near time for toys and time for cheer weev been good but we cant last hurry christmas hurry fast want a plane that loops the loop me i want a hoola hoop we cant hardly stand the wait please christmas dont be late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!