Even at my age I continue to learn and experience those AHAH, "I just got it,"Your kidding,"Oh really!" kinds of moments. I've heard of blogs but have just now understood how this would be useful in my life. Today, I get it. I can help my 12 yr. old get excited about a diary and begin recording his journey of life in a modern way. I can connect with my children who are away, share thoughts that seem tongue tied when I want to speak and create a place to journal phrases with others I often times think and feel but cannot always express verbally. This will be my way of accomplishing just that.
My thanks to Stephanie Mower Ballard, (my daughter) who began her own bolgspot and encouraged me to do the same and also to my walking neighbor and friend Mary Zolliger who shared her blog to inspire me.
I may never write and publish my own book but I sure feel like I'm doing just that right now by composing my own place to share the written magic of words. Thanks for this chance to share.
My thanks to Stephanie Mower Ballard, (my daughter) who began her own bolgspot and encouraged me to do the same and also to my walking neighbor and friend Mary Zolliger who shared her blog to inspire me.
I may never write and publish my own book but I sure feel like I'm doing just that right now by composing my own place to share the written magic of words. Thanks for this chance to share.
4 comments:
hi robyn! nice to see you here.
rachel
I'm so glad that you started a blog! I think that this will be a fun way for us to keep in touch. Love ya lots! ballardfamilyblog.blogspot.com
The header looks great. Did Roberta help you? Share how you did it!
Welcome to the blogging world! I'll be by to visit often! This will be fun to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment