Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July in Island Park

 It was such a surprise when Brady text me with the idea that he and Corrine would be coming up for the 4th.  I hadn't made plans because we had just returned on Monday the 2nd from California.  We decided to boat in Island Park after the parade in Rexburg.  I love being on the boat in the mountains with my family. Steph and the kids joined us for a fun, beautiful day.   Fireworks and a hot dog roast in our back yard will top the evening off.
 Devin has become a great surfer man and wake board professional. 
 Bre has passed me up on the surfboard.  Who said cheer leading is the only sport that is awesome.  I think boating with family is tops.
Brook has really surprised me with her love to boat, surf with Brady or Devin and even try out the knee board.  She is much braver than I ever knew.  Go Brooklynn.

No comments: