Sunday, July 18, 2010

This is Stephanie. Robyn's daughter. I'm taking over my mom's blog today. She has mentioned to me MANY times how bad she wants to update her blog, and she is so frustrated that she is so behind. This morning, she was determined to get it updated, only to realize that she had accidentally deleted 300 pictures she was trying to upload because she had been in such a rush to get it done.

While it is true that my mom seems to go a million miles a minute sometimes, with a zillion things to do, she always seems to make time for friends and family.

I appreciate and respect that more then she'll ever know. I've stopped trying to keep up with her. I just do what I can do. And she's fine with that. She doesn't expect everyone to keep up with her. She just wants people to be happy. Underneath everything she does is a deep rooted desire to help the people around her to be happy and to have fun. Even if that means she might have to set aside some of the things that she'd like to do.

Like updating her blog.

Right now she is in the other room with my kids watching a movie with them so that I can have some time by myself. I didn't ask her. She just took them and went. And she was happy to do it.

So I thought I'd work on her blog a bit....since it has been a little neglected, however worthy the cause. She might have to fill in the blanks later, since I don't know ALL the details. But I'll do what I can to get her going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steph, you're the greatest daughter ever! you're mom is awesome too! good work and good luck on the blog!