Rosie's home to see Roseann and new baby Wyatt along with Jenn.
These are the hot Mama's with beautiful eyes. Rosie was so happy to see her long eyelashes.
A quick pose to see who could look skinny.
She wins the best body and skinny leg contest. We laughed our heads off on Saturday. It was about the small amount of food we brought.

2 comments:
Oh my skinny legs Rosie! You look great! I'm so glad you guys got to have a little vacation. I can only imagine the amount of laughing that must have gone on.
Ya man look at those skinny legs. That's crazy! What a good pic! I had to tell my mom to check it out. She way dying when I told her you posted it. :) Nice. Good job Robin. You are such a sweetheart to kidnap her and have some fun girl time. :) I love hearing you two laugh.
Post a Comment