Thursday, October 8, 2009

Harvest Time



It's that time of year when the smells of harvest pull our memories back to a life we all loved on the Howard farm. I love the smell of potatoes and dirt and cherish the opportunity to be in touch with farm life still by visiting the Harris Harvest. Shannon just can't get enough so continues to drive truck to keep up with her Dad and 7 brothers, all working to bring in the crops. Tyson is back on the Smith farm and Devin on the Harris farm and of course Eric with Basic American working long hours. Me, I'm at home trying to keep food on the table, in the lunch boxes and the floors clean. Mom and Dad, your being remember at this time of year. Thanks for the special momories.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MZ said...

I Love your new picture in the header. Perfect to look at in the long cold months ahead.