
June 18-24th, 2009 was my long awaited trip to see Steph, Ryan, Breanna, Brooklynn, Mia and Mason in Dunmore, P.A. It was like waiting for Christmas only better. Ryan works in Clifton, New Jersey which is only 30 mins from New York. This is a picture outside his apartment where we stayed for one night with some memorable moments of the kids first movie theater trip to see, "Up", attending church, and then off to New York to see the sights.
We're a pretty good match for not having planned our wardrobe.
I love these kids
After seeing our first Broadway production,"Wicked," Steph, Breanna and I drove the streets of New York to find the Statue of Liberty. I'm amazed at how Steph can find her way around. Pretty good for being raised in a small town in Idaho.We did find those famous knock off purses on the streets of New York. We thought we'd show just a few of the many we bought. Our favorite song become, "Popular." We sang it the rest of the trip and Breanna had the words pretty much memorized by the end of the day while listening to it on my iPod. Here's a fun clip of Galinda and Elphaba in that famous scene and the song that became our theme song. "Popular," from the greatest Broadway show, "Wicked." I will cherish this time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment