Friday, July 24, 2009

Plan B for Boating

It was a last minute decision on a perfect summer day to change plans from working on the remodel job in the storage room and head out to the lake. I grabbed as many friends and family as was available. Kathy, and 3 grandchildren, Daniel, Devin and 2 friends.
Hannah, Andy Jane, and Lilly were sure good sports and had a great time on the tube.
Daniel and Sue made the time to cool off and reduce a little stress.
Yes, the boat is a perfect way to have fun, build relationships and keep us all out of the nut house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'd like to stay out of the nut house too... I wanna go!!

natalie Simmons said...

Wish I could be there!!! love ya

carli said...

Totally know the feeling...just wish we still had our boat to help with the stress levels around here. I miss the boat more than I thought possible but I guess there is a season for everything. But next time I'm in!!!