Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Mother's Touch


I've been tagged by my daughter Stephanie. She has requested that I go to my pictures folder and choose the 6th picture and write about it. This is baby Christopher Grannenberg, Shelia's little boy. I am reminded of the the special touch of a mother's hand. Mother's do nuture and the older I've gotten the more I realize the importance of those young little years and the influence a mother has on her children. I also understand the great meaning of the teaching of the church when they encourage mothers to stay home and tend to the needs of the family and the husband to take care of providing. If I had one wish, that would have been mine...but circumstances stopped my significant direction... that of being a stay at home, a place that I now look back and know the importance of the saying, "There is no greater and successful place to be than in your home." I treassure the time I was able to be a stay at home Mom and encourage all you young mother's to do all you can to stay with those special children as a stay at home Mom. Your touch will make all the difference in the world. To all my children...I love you. Now I tag a few of my blogging buddies. Mary, Berta, Rozanne, Nicole Gneiting: You've been tagged to access your pictures, 6th folder, 6th picture and write about it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww....wish I could have seen him! He is such a beautiful baby.