Saturday, March 21, 2009

A House I Hold Sacred

I delight in the blessings from the temple and feel at peace as I enter to preform sacred and special ordinances. I'm hurt and saddened when other's make light or derogatory comments about something they know and understand little about. My church teaches acceptance pf others religious beliefs. From our articles of faith, " 11 We claim the a privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may." 11So here it is, a short video that desribes temples and also a link to the church website. It was posted along with the churches official statement on a recent episode of HBO’s Big Love. I've never seen it, but have heard a few comments about it. I thought it was worth sharing so that others may know the truth from good reputable sources. This is a House I Hold Sacred.


No comments: