
Treasured memories and gifts received mark a special place in my heart. Like this treasured picture book from the Ballard's called "Nothing like Grandma's love." It's full of pictures of my 3 granddaughter's and 1 grandson from P.A. One of the lines says, " One of the best parts of being a kid is having an incredible Grandma. This one brought tears and when I received it in the mail on Christmas Eve and shed more tears because I wanted Stephanie here not this box. When
BreAnna told this to her Mom,
Steph said, "I don't think Fed Ex ships people." She continues to make me laugh.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Well, here you have it. One of those days where you are snowed in your driveway, no electricity for 4 hrs. and the wind blowing the snow crosswise. All was not calm and bright. It was dark, cold and a real wild blizzard.

Nicole is always happy and positive and the kids seem content with the new
jamis from Grandpa and Grandma
Eastin.

Tyson can't sit around long and loves to be busy fixing, building or cleaning up all the snow in the driveway. What a good elf.
Chree and Taylor family enjoying the Imagination Bucket from the Ballard's. She's talking to
Steph on the phone to tell her thanks.

Comfy
jamis on New Year's Eve. A perfect fit this year thanks to Carter's in Park City.

Brady enjoying his exchange gift from brother Devin. Tyson with the Christmas sweater he added lights too and
Colten patiently waiting.

We started Christmas Eve with Wyatt leading the Carols. Oh what fun.

Grandma actually having time to sit and hold granddaughter Amelia. Nothing like Grandma's love.
3 comments:
Ok....something was lost in translation. I didn't say that they don't ship WIDE packages because they do and that would imply that I'M wide and I'd rather not focus on the negative this holiday season. I said that they do not ship People. I'm sure that if it wasn't against their policy, they'd be happy to ship me. :)
Oh, and Tyson, I love the sweater! It's even better then I had pictured it. You could make some serious cash on ebay with that one. Let me know when you're going to sell it and I'll put together a sweet listing for you!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment