Stephanie was right. We couldn't leave the summer without a family picture. I had planned and done all I could manage and so Steph.(bless her sweet heart) took in upon herself to organize this family photo. So on July 12th. 2008 we gathered at the BYUI Gardens and miraculously got the task done. This has been quite a journey. When I say, " Life is an Adventure," this picture seems to sum it all up. We are blessed to have each other. Left to right: Quinn, Tasha Eastin: Jason, Shannon Hamilton: Ryan, Lynette, Jesalynn,Colten Eastin: Chere', Rebecca, Taylor, Emily, Caleb, Eric Eastin: Jason,Nicole,Amelia,Owen, Wyatt Cook: Tyson & Brady Mower, Eric,Robyn Devin Eastin: BreAnna, Stephanie, Mason Brooklyn, Ryan, Mia Ballard. Love You All, What a Great Family
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Family Treasured Photo
Stephanie was right. We couldn't leave the summer without a family picture. I had planned and done all I could manage and so Steph.(bless her sweet heart) took in upon herself to organize this family photo. So on July 12th. 2008 we gathered at the BYUI Gardens and miraculously got the task done. This has been quite a journey. When I say, " Life is an Adventure," this picture seems to sum it all up. We are blessed to have each other. Left to right: Quinn, Tasha Eastin: Jason, Shannon Hamilton: Ryan, Lynette, Jesalynn,Colten Eastin: Chere', Rebecca, Taylor, Emily, Caleb, Eric Eastin: Jason,Nicole,Amelia,Owen, Wyatt Cook: Tyson & Brady Mower, Eric,Robyn Devin Eastin: BreAnna, Stephanie, Mason Brooklyn, Ryan, Mia Ballard. Love You All, What a Great Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a beautiful family! I love your blog. :)
Post a Comment