Monday, August 11, 2008

The New Office in My Home

The oak desk sectional was brought up from the basement and place where the twin bed used to be. This has been a dream of mine for years. I just had kid's to take care of of some things have to be put aside. I look forward to the possibilities. This has been a great change.
Taylor Made Closets have finally made it to my home. I have been busy turning the upstairs bedroom into an office, sewing and ironing center. I've waited for this for a long time. One closet has been organized for picture books, geneology and supplies. The other will be for a sewing center and completed on the 18th.

This is the hall closet. I finally have room for music books, baskets for gloves and scarves and two rods for coats. I needed this 10 yrs. ago.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: