Our grocery shopping and meals look a little different these days. I guess you could say we're eating mostly like we should. Eric is the most faithful. I'm doing good but at times get bored with some of my option's and tired of fixing the food and would just like a bowl of cereal and maybe a small scoop of ice cream on top a banana. I guess that can be my 1 free meal. The fish and fresh vegetables always taste good and seem to satisfy the cravings. We've gone to buying some frozen vegetables which add some different tastes and a new variety.



1 comment:
Robyn -
I'm on the program now - I had a good 5 days of perfect eating then my mom has been really sick for 2 weeks so I've been on hold - couldn't handle the new eating and an extremely sick mom all at once! Anyway, thanks for sharing because I've got to get on the ball and get going! How have your results been - have you been for your second apt? Maybe we can compare and share our meals for variety?!?
ALSO, I'd love to talk to you about learning some PhotoShop - Bob says you teach some classes???? I think I could learn it really fast as I've had experience with other similar programs but not PhotoShop? What do you think?
Post a Comment