After attending a teacher conference in I.F. I decided to spend time visiting loved ones. News spreads however, when Judy was mentioning to Bev. that I was coming to Utah. We met in I.F. and off we traveled to Judy's home. On the way, my sister LuJean called to check on my plans and I mentioned I was bringing someone and could she guess who that person might be. She hesitantly and quietly said, "Beverly?" "Yes," I responded. "Party On," was her reply. I had to laugh. She just makes me laugh. We visited all the way which made time fly. It's so easy to just chat with a sister. I love it. We stayed up visiting with Judy until 1:30a.m. I had a wrestlest night and was plenty awake to get up and make the early temple session in the Logan Temple.
We traveled to SLC stopping at Lori's store, Thistle, and then on to the new IKEA store. You have to be there to understand how fun it is to shop with my sisters'. Brady met up with us so that I could take him out to eat for his birthday which is coming up on Nov. 6. We enjoyed soup and salad at Zupas and then traveled bake to IKEA to look for a few organizational things for his apartment. Time with family is priceless.
After visiting with Treena and Wayne and the family, Bev. and I traveled to Layton and stopped in at Typan and off for home arriving at 11:30. Eric and Devin were hunting which left me home alone until Tyson arrived late at around 1:30 a.m. One long day with one sleepless night before. I'm exhausted but no time to kick back quite yet. Saturday I got up fairly early and racked leaves once more. Tyson and Daris helped me bag 9 huge bags for a total of 19. It was actually fun working and talking together.I began to plan out which trees to cut down or who to hire in the future for this overwhelming job. Until then I'll just count the time and energy as exercise and be o.k. with that.
I'm thankful for a great family and fond memories.
2 comments:
No need to cut the trees down.....I'll just trim them for you. ;)
The yards look good and all tucked in for the long winter ahead. I will let you know what Tyler charges when I get the bill. No need to chop down trees yet. I was also just at Taipan...what a place.
Post a Comment